We can help you sell your pre-loved clothes…
Selling your items through Tiger Lily is simple, just give us a call, text or email to let us know you would like to sell through us, then bring in up to a maximum of 10 items of high end clothing, shoes, bags, hats, etc, on any day and leave the rest to us! In order to get the best-selling price for your items, we not only merchandise them beautifully but also advertise on Facebook, Instagram and here on our website.
Give us a call/text/email then bring up to 10 of your pre-loved clothes to us. Remember these items must be brand new or in pristine condition!
We will ask you to fill out a client form and set a timeline in which your pieces will stay with us.
Your clothing/accessories will go on sale in our boutique! They may also appear on our website and social media pages for people to view.
Your item is sold, you receive 50% commission and peace of mind that all sales have been dealt with for you!
Terms & Conditions
- Tiger Lily Dress Agency will pay you, the client, 50% commission of the eventual sale price of your item(s).
- Commission under £50 will be paid in cash and over £50 will be paid by cheque.
- Your receipt is proof of ownership and no commission can be paid without it.
- Pricing will be at our discretion unless there is an item for which you require a specific price. Please draw this to our attention.
- All clothing and accessories must be in a near new, immaculate condition and freshly laundered.
- All clothing and accessories must be high end high street or designer brands.
- All clothing and accessories must be appropriate to the season.
- Tiger Lily Dress Agency reserves the right to refuse to sell any items that, for whatever reason we deem unsuitable.
- We do not accept underwear, nightwear, swimwear or counterfeit items.
- We do not accept certain labels such as: Primark, H&M, Matalan, BHS, Planet, supermarket brands, etc.
- All clothing and accessories will be on display in our shop for 8 weeks, however after 6 weeks we reserve the right to reduce the price.
- Any unsold item(s) will be returned to you, the client. If the item(s) are not collected within one month of being contacted by Tiger Lily Dress Agency they will be donated to charity without further notification.
- If you have agreed to forward unsuitable/unsold item(s) to charity, this will be done without further notification.
- Whilst Tiger Lily Dress Agency will take the very greatest care of your items, we cannot take responsibility for stolen or damaged items.
- We like to be flexible to our clients’ needs and are always happy to discuss any individual personal requirements.
- If you would like a copy of our Terms & Conditions please click here.
Where to find us...
3 Summerhill, Kingswinford, DY6 9JG
01384 476161 / 07483 127154
Tuesday - Saturday: 10:00 - 17:00
Sundays, Mondays & Bank Holidays: Closed